Sunday, November 22, 2009

Off to see the Wizard

I'm about to jump on the plane to Qtown and I must admit im S&%$ing myself. My Pack is at 40+kg and so I am a little worried I went for a walk around the block with it so I should be right.
I had a bet with mum a couple of weeks back and she reckoned that I would be under 81kg when I get back. The scales way me at 88.1 this morning so we will see what happens.
Thanks everyone for your support and help, especially Lizzie, Mum and Owen.
Feel free to comment and post away on this page it would be good to see your thoughts when we get back.
Signing off
Rion
ps. I recall Andy's involvement in the trip slightly differently, we were walking up Urchin and I told him what my plans were for the summer and he said "I think I might follow you". Any way Im bloddy pleased he said those words and hopefully the trip goes well.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun and hopefully you'll have good weather coming your way. See you at the ACDC concert when you get back.

    -Jian-

    ReplyDelete